Matching a job opportunity with the right person for the job is a never ending process. Our commitment to you if you are looking for a job is the promise of a growing company vitally interested in providing the location for people to advance their careers to any level of which they are capable. We view employment relationships as a heartland component of our growth and success. We can promise honest, straight talk, fair treatment and room for advancement to all those who are interested.
We will post job openings from time to time but even without a posting, if you think Texas Beef might be right for you, please contact us using the button below.
Manager or Possibly General Manager
Feedyard Owners www.tbp.com
General feedyard operations with a strong emphasis on technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizing, Hiring and Managing all the department supervisors within the Feedyard Operation.
- Feed Management including monthly commodity use, quality control, scheduling, and reconciliation.
- Cattle Management including receiving procedures, quality control and performance forecasting, health management, and marketing decisions.
- Operation’s safety training and monitoring.
- Beef Quality Assurance program.
- Preventative maintenance for all equipment and milling assets.
- Data Base management including monitoring animal ID program, performance comparisons and IT interface.
- Monitoring video and drone imaging for animal inventory and feedyard security
- Environmental and Regulatory compliance
- Consulting point person for nutritionist and veterinarian
- Customer communications.
- 3 years of feedyard management/supervisory experience, with the ability to understand, supervise and motivate employees.
- Working knowledge of all activities at a feedyard.
- Excellent organizational skills, communications skills, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to work well in a team.
- Knowledge of internet, computers, data stores, and a willingness to take advantage of our unique proprietary feedyard software.
- Strong moral compass
- Fair and straight forward dealings with all people
- Optimism and confidence for daily problem solving.
Texas Beef is an organization relatively free from restrictive bureaucracies allowing individuals to express their individuality and open to the free exchange of ideas. No one is too busy or too important for you. We believe in innovation and technology and apply those concepts to our daily business platform.
Equity interest may be possible to the right individual.
INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD CONTACT DWAYNE THOMPSON
ALL INQUIRIES WILL BE CONFIDENTIAL